- WIHW 2012 – Summary
- WIHW 2011 – Summary
The First UN World Interfaith Harmony Week was celebrated in the first week of February 2011. This document summarises the key events leading up to the UN resolution as well as documenting some Letters of Support and Events held in honour of the week. Click here to download.
- URI Interfaith Harmony Week Tool CardSpanish Versionby uri.org
- How to Start an Interfaith Community Service Project[Word Document]by WorldFaith.org
- An Understanding of Interfaith Prayer and Celebration from a Reformed Christian Perspective [PDF]
- A Common Word in Deed (1 Nov. 2010)By HRH Prince Ghazi bin Muhammad bin Talal1 November 2010
- The Necessity for DialogueBy Salih Yucel
- The Purpose of interfaith dialogueBy Dr Ataullah Siddiqui*,The Markfield Institute of Higher Education, Leicester
- Why Interfaith Dialogue?By Abdul Malik Mujahid
- Smearcasting: How Islamophobes spread fear, bigotry and misinformation.By FAIR: www.fair.org
Smearcasting documents the public writings and appearances of Islamophobic activists and pundits who intentionally and regularly spread fear, bigotry and misinformation in the media. Offering a fresh look at Islamophobia and its perpetrators in today’s media, it also provides four snapshots, or case studies, describing how Islamophobes manipulate media in order to paint Muslims with a broad, hateful brush.