The Event Report
While you are holding your event, it is important to document it for the purposes of the Event Report. This is the report that the judges will look at to select the winners for the prize. Try to be concise, whilst giving an accurate and comprehensive report of the event and its impact. The judges will be looking at hundreds of reports.
In judging, the judges take into consideration:
- the excellence of efforts
- collaboration and impact of events
- efforts made despite scantiness of resources
- consistent efforts made over the years
- whether events are consistent with the text of the UN Resolution establishing the Prize
- whether events specifically celebrate the World Interfaith Harmony Week rather than good interfaith work in general.
Please feel free to use all media at your disposal. We ask that you include:
- An event report describing the event and its impact in promoting the message of the WIHW
- Media links to videos, pictures, and audio
- Links to event website
- Any other supporting documents (e.g. testimonies, news reports etc)
Feel free to look through past events to see what was submitted.
Everyone who has registered an event will receive a special link in order to submit your event reports. This link will be sent out to each registered event at the end of February, and through this link all reports will be uploaded. Notifications of awards will be made in late March. Time and location of the prize-giving ceremony to be announced (flights and accommodation will be provided).