From 9:00 pm
Development of Institution & Youth Alliance (DIYA) / firstname.lastname@example.org
DIYA going to organized 2-Days Training “Interfaith Harmony and Peace” for 30 male and female young peoples from Ghotki, Sukkur, Khairpur and Shikarpur.
The training will be conducted by 1st-2nd February, 2017 Venue will be conformed latter with the selected participants for training.
This training is aimed to provide diffent religions of youth (Youth, civil society, social media activist, Non-government organizations, and Youth-Lead Organization, Media and blog writers) with various concepts of peace, harmony, intellectual, and peace activist of Pakistan will deliver lectures.
Who Can Participate?
1. Interest to work for yourself and for the community engagment.
2. Resident of Ghotki, Sukkur, Khairpur and Shikarpur.
3. Aged between 18 to 35 years (form all religions).
4. Good communication and active listening skills.
5. Willingness to develop these skills.
5. Willingness to learn and broaden experience to a national and globe perspective.
6. Demonstrable interest in local community development.
7. Good team Worker, Confident, and Motivated Enthusiastic.
Grab your opportunity as soon as possible by send your CV with Application Form because preference will be give by first come first serve basis. Please return the signed application form to:
email@example.com Contact 0331-3093003 no later than 20th Jeanery, 2017. Selected participants will be notified on 25th Jeanery, 2017
A very competitive national and international exchange and awards opportunities will also be given to all the Participant of Peace and Interfaith Harmony Training Program after delivering their Social Action Projects.
Note: Selected participants will be provided lunch and refreshment and travel during the exposure.